To apply for any of the jobs below, click here, and enter 'AERCO' in the 'Enter Keywords' section.
AERCO is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
include the following: Other duties may be assigned.
- Focuses on the creation, development, deployment, and execution of a best in class corporate training strategy.
- Presents highly technical information through a variety of vehicles, including classroom training delivery, webinars, videos, and web-based training modules.
- Contributes to the process of designing training curriculum by identifying and describing information needs in the following areas:
- Operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements;
- Correct application of products/services;
- Following manufacturer's best practices instructions;
- Troubleshooting malfunctions;
- Identifying customer solutions.
- Provides expertise and guidance to customers, service technicians, contractors, and internal personnel on the establishment of training priorities for both long term and short term objectives in addition to delivering sales training and collaborating with multiple stakeholders (internal & external) to ensure the highest level of technical value proposition proficiency to the field.
- Enhances sales accomplishments and competence by identifying and filling training gaps in the planning and delivery of solutions and the execution of answering technical and procedural questions.
- Conducts training needs assessment by collecting information pertaining to the HVAC and plumbing industries.
- Evaluates the training process by reviewing installations and applications and comparing it to AERCO training collateral.
- Conducts training classes by presenting on AERCO products, ROI, system designs, application solutions and services utilizing videos, webinars and hands-on training.
- Achieves objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans; preparing and completing training action plans; implementing training programs; identifying training needs; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Drives continued field education of all commercial field personnel via multiple training mechanisms and vehicles such as role playing, online courses, instructor-led programs and self-study materials.
- Is engaged in the development and deployment of training materials and programs to ensure maximum success for the business by maximizing effectiveness of new sales training programs, driving competitive account conversions via field training on rebuttals of competitive products.
- Responsible for communicating business related issues or opportunities to next management level.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications, and other avenues deemed appropriate.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Expertise in MS Powerpoint is required. Experience with the IBM Konexa LMS/LCMS a plus
- Time management - the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong team player
- Ability to travel -20%
Education and Experience
- Bachelors’ Degree in technical field/concentration
- 3-7 years’ experience, preferably in HVAC, biotech, automotive or technology/computers
- CEU & CEC certification a plus
- Experience with adapting PowerPoint presentations to eLearning content a plus
- Experience in creating videos – from script writing to working with video equipment and editing software, a plus