To apply for any of the jobs below, click here, and enter 'AERCO' in the 'Enter Keywords' section.
AERCO is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
include the following: Other duties may be assigned.
- Manage key accounts as determined by the VP Lodging Vertical, which may include multiple accounts in multiple states.
- On-site support and interaction that requires approximately 50% travel to specified accounts.
- Business planning and forecasting of AERCO business with specified accounts.
- Educate accounts on key selling points of company equipment and sales.
- Stays current on competitor products to enhance value proposition education of key account stakeholders.
- Develop sales strategy and activity within key markets.
- Facilitation and management of support resources (applications engineers, project engineers, etc).
- May have responsibility for additional non-lodging accounts, such as ESCO, architects, engineering firms.
No supervisory responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience selling to the lodging industry to major chain hotels such as Marriott, Hilton, Starwood and Hyatt.
- Demonstrated experience in selling, negotiating, and public presentation.
- Well developed organizational and follow through skills.
- Excellent project management skills with ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Detail oriented.
- Excellent interpersonal, communications and customer service skills.
- Working knowledge of MS office, including Power Point.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 5+ years in Applications or Sales. Lodging industry exposure
The physical demands described here are represented of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing duties of the job, employee is required to sit; stand; walk; use hands to handle objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear.
- Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Office environment with occasional shop floor working environment.
- Noise level is minimal.
- Required to wear safety glasses and utilize other safety equipment as required while present on the shop floor