To apply for any of the jobs below, click here, and enter 'AERCO' in the 'Enter Keywords' section.
AERCO is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Works with Manufacturing Representatives or other professional and technical personnel at commercial, industrial and other establishments to support the Sales Representatives on sizing, selection, energy savings calculations, applications, and pricing. Provides equipment operating parameters and parts identification.
- Develops field application and sales (Auto CAD) drawings.
- Reviews non-standard equipment orders and submittals to ensure technical accuracy and completeness; develops Purchase Requisitions and Bills of Materials for special designs.
- Stays current on competitor products to understand and explain key selling points of company equipment to sales.
- Maintains knowledge of plant's processes, techniques, tools, materials, machines and equipment.
- In conjunction with the Business Segment Manager, defines marketing communications objectives for the product line and provides source data for all communications pieces pertaining to the product line.
- Works with the Business Segment Manager in developing effective sales strategies to attain the most profitable market share levels.
- Models AERCO business goals for quality and customer focus by successfully fulfilling the role of a functional team member.
- Models AERCO business philosophy by demonstrating respect for coworkers on a daily basis.
No Supervisory Responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Time management: the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Strong customer service skills and orientation
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong team player
- Computer proficiency in MS Office and Auto Cad or Solid works
- Ability to communicate in English
Education and Experience
- BS degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 5+ years experience in the HVAC or plumbing industry